A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Curry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Curry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew William Curry MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Curry practice?
- Dr. Matthew Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Curry practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.