Learn more about Dr. Matthew Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Curry is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Curry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew William Curry MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Curry practice?
- Dr. Matthew Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Curry practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.