A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew D'Addario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew D'Addario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Addario
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Addario Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Edentulous Jaw
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Jaw Abnormalities
- Jaw Cysts
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. D'Addario has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital North
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David D'Addario DDS, DMD, and MD is a male doctor and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. D'Addario practice?
- Dr. Matthew D'Addario has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew D'Addario practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dentists.