A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura HlthPenrose St Francis Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Addario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew D'Addario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. D'Addario practice?
Dr. Matthew D'Addario practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO and Woodland Park, CO.
See Colorado Springs Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew D'Addario, Dr. Matt D'Addario