A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew D'Addario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew D'Addario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Addario
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. D'Addario Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Edentulous Jaw
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Jaw Abnormalities
- Jaw Cysts
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. D'Addario has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital North
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David D'Addario DDS, DMD, and MD is a male doctor and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. D'Addario practice?
- Dr. Matthew D'Addario has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew D'Addario practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dentists.