A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew D'Onofrio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew D'Onofrio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew D'Onofrio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Onofrio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. D'Onofrio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A D'Onofrio MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. D'Onofrio practice?
- Dr. Matthew D'Onofrio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew D'Onofrio practices Internal Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists.