A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Cole MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Cole practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cole practices Dermatology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Loma Linda Dermatologists.