Dr. Matthew Goodwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Goodwin?

October 21st, 2016

Arrogant and rude

Dr. Goodwin was arrogant and rude when I met with him. And he charged me for doing nothing after he spent 2 minutes being rude to me.

January 14th, 2016

Interesting

Dr Goodwin is amazing. My procedure went fabulous and the results came out above par, however his office staff SUCKS. The office manager doesn't do anything to help out issues and the woman in charge of insurance is a total b****. If you are interested in going through insurance with this office, go elsewhere. If not, Dr. Goodwin is the best.

December 23rd, 2015

TURNED OUT TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES OF MY LIFE AND IS COSTING ME MY LIFE

I thought the world of Dr Goodwin but in the end it all came down to money! His office manager is a lunatic! She told me she was a nurse and actually gave me medical advice because she is jealous of the head nurse! My story is a long and sad one and I was truly fooled into believing dr Goodwin cared about my life first and foremost but sadly this was not the case. In the end my so called multi modality team just cared about the almighty buck! I could say plenty more but I won't. p.s. one more thing I don't like liars or Drs that cover up for others mistakes!

September 16th, 2014

Excellent experience and exceptional results!

Dr. Goodwin is an excellent plastic surgeon. I have seen him for not only Botox/Juvederm procedures, but for also for cosmetic surgery. My results are amazing, and Dr. Goodwin was right there every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

February 7th, 2014

THE BEST & COMPASSIONATE !

Dr. Goodwin is an excellent doctor and very compassionate. Kind, and not in a hurry to move you along. He takes his time with you to make sure everything is covered before you leave. His staff are professional as well, they treat you as the special patient that you are !!

December 1st, 2013

Plastic surgery under servere conditions

I had to call Dr. Goodwin more than once in the middle of the night, two times he met me early in the morning at the hospital for emergencies. But the most impressive part, was during all of my problems which resulted from radiation and than a skin graft and then an infection, when I called dr. Goodwin again late one Saturday night he returned my call even though he was out of town at a surgeon's conference. I didn't want to go to the hospital if he wasn't going to be in town. Dr. Goodwin told me to take a picture of the infected area and send it to him on the cell phone. He then text messaged me the next morning, asking how I was doing and told me to keep in contact with him through texting during the day so that he could keep abreast of my case while sitting in the conference. By Sunday evening he had contacted the Boca Raton Women's Center and set up an appointment for me Monday morning to have fluids drained from the infected areas. When I got to the Women's Center they were waiting for me and very up to date on the complications of my case. In the end they decided to wait until Dr. Goodwin got back on Wednesday to do the procedure as they were worried about further complications. He was very attentive and never gave up on me even when I thought I couldn't go any further with treatment. Today I am alive and healthy. Dr. Goodwin is one of the good guys, lets hope that the new health care system helps him instead of hurting him. We need more doctors like him.

November 22nd, 2013

Great experience

The doctor was sensitive listened to my needs and spent time with me to answer my questions. His office staff were helpful and available. I haven't had the surgery yet but will follow up with review again later.

October 23rd, 2013

Patient

Dr. Goodwin is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and easy to talk to. He did my breast surgery and I could not be happier. I knew from the momenet I consulted with him that he would be my plastic surgeon. It didnt hurt that he went to Yale Medical School either. Thank you doctor!

March 26th, 2013

Patient

My experience with doctor Goodwin was one of a kind. He was always courteous and direct with me. Also he was always poignant and reliable. I could always count on him to give me an accurate report of what was going on with my situation. He always gave me his honest opinion on crucial decisions with no bias. I highly recommend Dr.Goodwin to anyone. He is impeccable as a plastic surgeon and you will not be disappointed.

September 6th, 2008

BREAST RECONSTRUCTION WITH IMPLANTS

HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNOR....SEEMS CARING....AND ATTAINED RESULTS BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!

October 22nd, 2017