Matthew D Goodwin, MD
1411 N Flagler Dr
Ste 5000
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-655-6622
Locations and availability (2)

|  THE BEST & COMPASSIONATE !  |  show details
by CONNIE MARKOWITZ on Feb 7th, 2014

Dr. Goodwin is an excellent doctor and very compassionate. Kind, and not in a hurry to move you along. He takes his time with you to make sure everything is covered before you leave. His staff are professional as well, they treat you as the special patient that you are !!

|  Plastic surgery under servere conditions  |  show details
by Caren Ragan on Nov 30th, 2013

I had to call Dr. Goodwin more than once in the middle of the night, two times he met me early in the morning at the hospital for emergencies. But the most impressive part, was during all of my problems which resulted from radiation and than a skin graft and then an infection, when I called dr. Goodwin again late one Saturday night he returned my call even though he was out of town at a surgeon's conference. I didn't want to go to the hospital if he wasn't going to be in town. Dr. Goodwin told me to take a picture of the infected area and send it to him on the cell phone. He then text messaged me the next morning, asking how I was doing and told me to keep in contact with him through texting during the day so that he could keep abreast of my case while sitting in the conference. By Sunday evening he had contacted the Boca Raton Women's Center and set up an appointment for me Monday morning to have fluids drained from the infected areas. When I got to the Women's Center they were waiting for me and very up to date on the complications of my case. In the end they decided to wait until Dr. Goodwin got back on Wednesday to do the procedure as they were worried about further complications. He was very attentive and never gave up on me even when I thought I couldn't go any further with treatment. Today I am alive and healthy. Dr. Goodwin is one of the good guys, lets hope that the new health care system helps him instead of hurting him. We need more doctors like him.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by casey smart lederman on Nov 21st, 2013

The doctor was sensitive listened to my needs and spent time with me to answer my questions. His office staff were helpful and available. I haven't had the surgery yet but will follow up with review again later.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Patient on Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Goodwin is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and easy to talk to. He did my breast surgery and I could not be happier. I knew from the momenet I consulted with him that he would be my plastic surgeon. It didnt hurt that he went to Yale Medical School either. Thank you doctor!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Gardenia Mayo on Mar 25th, 2013

My experience with doctor Goodwin was one of a kind. He was always courteous and direct with me. Also he was always poignant and reliable. I could always count on him to give me an accurate report of what was going on with my situation. He always gave me his honest opinion on crucial decisions with no bias. I highly recommend Dr.Goodwin to anyone. He is impeccable as a plastic surgeon and you will not be disappointed.

|  Such A Caring Doctor!  |  show details
May 1st, 2009

Dr. Goodwin is a wonderful person. His bedside manner is superb. He has a way of putting you at ease, even at your worst moment. Finally a doctor that takes the time to explain so that you understand too! After seeing other plastic surgeons, I finally met Dr. Goodwin and knew from the moment he walked in the examing room, that he was going to be my reconstruction surgeon! I do not remember if it was the next day or the day after, but Dr. Goodwin came to visit me in the hospital after my mastectomy. I started to get upset and cry, and he just took my hand to comfort me. I will never forget that moment because he was the only doctor that showed he cared. And to make it all so perfect, he does his job well!!!I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor! Robin Freire

|  BREAST RECONSTRUCTION WITH IMPLANTS  |  show details
by TERRI on Sep 6th, 2008

HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNOR....SEEMS CARING....AND ATTAINED RESULTS BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!