Learn more about Dr. Matthew Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Griffin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University College Cork. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dallas Griffin MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Griffin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Griffin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Kasson, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Kasson Internists and Kasson Nephrologists.