A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hess is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Hess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Hess practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hess has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hess practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Miamisburg, OH and Nashville, TN.
See Dayton Surgeons.