A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Johnson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Johnson DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Physiatrists.