Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Johnson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Johnson DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Physiatrists.