A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Peterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Peterson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Peterson MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Peterson has 13 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Peterson practices Urology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shepherdsville, KY and Salem, IN.
See Jeffersonville Urologists.