A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Proctor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Proctor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
- Hood River
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Proctor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Proctor practice?
Dr. Matthew Proctor practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near The Dalles, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR.
See The Dalles Otolaryngologists, The Dalles Pediatric Specialists, and The Dalles Surgeons.