A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Reed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Daniel Reed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Reed practice?
- Dr. Matthew Reed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Reed practices Ophthalmology near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Hampton Ophthalmologists.