A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schmitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Schmitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Schmitz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schmitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Schmitz practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.