A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schmitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Schmitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Schmitz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schmitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schmitz practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Golden Radiologists.