A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Thompson, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Thompson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Thompson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Thompson practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.