A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Thompson, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Thompson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Thompson practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.