Dr. Matthew Wolf MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 2 reviews

September 18th, 2015
would not trust this physician with my life!
I switched from to dr. Wolf when his college left office. He can highly recommended and I had high hopes for him. It was not until the second year with him that things went downhill quickly. He put me on Adipex for weight control but did not tell me that it has very little response and did not tell me all the negative side effects. it was not until I started having rapid heartbeats and was actually gaining weight that he told me the side effects but he wanted me to keep taking it! I stopped myself. a month later I found out I was pregnant. when I went to see him he told me that everything was fine. I asked if there was anything special I should be on since coming off of Adipex and he said no, guess what? I had a miscarriage and when I called they were very cold and kept telling me there was nothing they could do! they wouldn't see me or advise me on what to look for or anything! Needless to say I passed the baby at home which was the worst experience of my life! 3 months latter I ended up pregnant again. I was very scared to loose this one and called the office begging and pleading to be seen. the doctor actually refused to see me until I was 10-12 weeks! I lost the last baby at 6 weeks so it was important to me to be seen but he refused! I lost that baby too! Not to mention that anytime in the second year of seeing him I would have to wait 3 or more hours just to be seen! when I began pregnant again I switched my PCP as well as switched OB! My new PCP is amazing and I wait about 15 minutes to see him. When I went to my new OB he could not believe that Dr. Wolf actually refused to see me and that he did not put me on a steroid! If I could sue I would but its not worth the pain and suffering because I would have to relive those horrible losses all over again! My OB assured me that had Dr. Wolf prescribed the hormone for me with the second child I lost I would absolutely have been able to carry the baby! Im so infuriated because his lack of care ultimately lead to the death of my baby! when I miscarried the second the sack and everything came out as a whole. Ill never forget seeing the little sack of what was my baby in my hand. Clear as day.. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PHYSICIAN!!!!

August 23rd, 2012
Dr Wolf
Dr Wolf is a great family practice dr. I would recommmend him to ANYONE!!!!!!!!