A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dahlgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dahlgren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dahlgren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlgren graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dahlgren has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Alan Dahlgren MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Dahlgren practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dahlgren has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Dahlgren practices Ophthalmology near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Elkhorn Ophthalmologists.