One of if not "The" Best Cardiologists in Fayetteville, NC show details One of if not "The" Best Cardiologists in Fayetteville, NC
by Garna Parsley on Aug 19th, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Daka's since 2009. He is very knowledgeable and always answers all questions that I may have in a very clear and understandable manner. His bedside manner and professionalism is excellent. My mother will begin treating with him soon as her cardiologist in Michigan lacked the experience to complete a cardiac procedure. I would and will not trust her in the hands of any other cardiologist except. Dr. Daka!

by R Johnson, N.C. on Jun 27th, 2010

Cannot say enough. As stated before, Dr Daka is knowledgeable, professional, and caring Internist and cardiologist. He is also a dedicated and highly skilled cardio-vascular surgeon. When I had the opportunity to thank him, he responded, "I am only the hands of the Healer", I think that says the rest.

One Of The Best Cardiologist @CFVMC ! show details One Of The Best Cardiologist @CFVMC !
Apr 27th, 2010

Very knowledgable,patient,honest,caring and professional.Good bedside manners and explain procedures very clearly.I would recommend him to all needing vascular/cardiac care.