A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Daniels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Philip Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Matthew Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Daniels practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.