A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Daskalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Daskalos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daskalos
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Daskalos Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Daskalos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daskalos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Daskalos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Daskalos practice?
- Dr. Matthew Daskalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Daskalos practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
See Troutdale Primary Care Doctors.