A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Daskalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Daskalos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Daskalos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daskalos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Daskalos DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Daskalos practice?
- Dr. Matthew Daskalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Daskalos practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
See Troutdale Family Physicians.