Dr. Matthew Davies MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 6th, 2016
Dr Davies is a excellent, caring physician who has been my doctor for eleven years. I highly recommend him.

February 26th, 2016
Dr Davies is courteous and direct. He answers my questions and offers solid advice.

November 12th, 2015
Cushings
It was the year of 1999, he tested me for Cushing, and so it was. He got me to a Surgeon in Portland in all areas of life. and in time I had the surgery! Today I am a well person

August 22nd, 2013
Patient
I felt like I was there wasting the DR's time. Didn't smile, make any small talk and was dismissive in his manner.

December 1st, 2012
Very unprofessional Dr.
I missed an appointment and apologized for doing so and went to reschedule and he stated "seek another Dr.". The first thing this guy said to me is "I charge $50 for missed appointments". It's apparent that this guy is out for money versus patient care. Very unprofessional.

September 21st, 2012
The BEST!
I went back to see Dr. Davies today, I've seen many Endos in the Seattle area, most of whom don't really even listen. Dr. Davies was with me when I was first diagnosed with type 1 diabetes; when I was feeling completely lost and scared to death. He even took the time to meet with my family member. I'm SO glad I reached back out to him and his office. He is the best..he listens, he cares, he encourages, he shows support and if you call or have a question, he'll call you back, not some MA or nurse who doesn't even know who you are. It's difficult to get in to see him, he's booked..but it's worth the wait. I finally feel like I'm on the correct path, with great support and have the tools to manage this horrible disease.

October 10th, 2011
He is the best. I had a very difficult diagnosis (rare) and he called it the very first visit. Double testing confirmed then referals to neurosurgeons, etc. continued until Cushing's was in check and I was on the mend.

September 6th, 2011
Awesome doctor!
Dr. Davies is awesome! He's someone I can truly trust to give me a diagnosis that's accurate and to-the-point. I don't care how long it takes me to drive to his office or where he's located. I will go whereever he is. He has not disappointed me. I highly recommend him!

November 22nd, 2010
awesome endo
If it were not for dr. Davies I wouldnt be here, highly accurate, caring, very, very, loyal to patients, obeys the hipa laws to the letter, in my opinion he has saved many patients from their own selves,especially diabetics, hngs as he just doesnt listen he HEARS YA! straight up for real he never makes up things as he goes, he KNOWS what he is doing and deserves all the respect a patient can give, WORK WITH HIM HE WILL WORK WITH YOU AND FOR YOU! JUST LISTEN, HEAR AND TRUST AND YOUR HEALTH WILL IMPROVE.