Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Davis
Dr. Matthew Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Tulsa, OK. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Norman Regional (Main Campus), OU Medical Center and Integris Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Matthew Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Alfred Husen
Oklahoma City, OK 0.13 mi
Dr. Seethal Madhavarapu
Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 2.76 mi13
Dr. Marshall Rea
Oklahoma City, OK 3.75 mi18