A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Deedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Deedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deedy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Deedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Deedy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deedy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deedy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew G Deedy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Deedy practice?
- Dr. Matthew Deedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Deedy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Overland Park Cardiologists.