A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Deedy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deedy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Deedy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke`s South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Deedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Deedy practice?
Dr. Matthew Deedy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Deedy, Dr. Matt Deedy