A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Deedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Deedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Deedy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deedy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Deedy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew G Deedy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Deedy practice?
- Dr. Matthew Deedy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Deedy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Lawrence, KS.
See Lees Summit Cardiologists.