inactive

Overall Review

no change

December 15th, 2013
Dr. "D" is THE BEST!
My 3 children absolutely ADORE Dr. Desena and look forward to going to see him every year. They always wonder what Dr. "D" is going to see when he looks in their ears or mouth ...will it be pizza, ice cream, or boogers?! Dr. Desena is gentle and kind with the kids and always asks if Mom and Dad are doing okay too. He makes everything comfortable to talk about and there is absolutely nothing that the kids fear with him (except the shots...lol.) We have been with Dr. "D" for almost 10 years now and we will follow him anywhere!! As my kids say..."Dr. Desena is the best"!!!

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Desena has been our pediatrician for all four of my kids for the past 8 years since my first son was born. He is the best!! So caring and so easy to talk to! The office has moved 3 or 4 times since we started seeing him but we would most likely follow him anywhere!!!