Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pattient show details Pattient
by Update August 2013 on Aug 13th, 2013

On July 5,2013 Doctor Matthew C Deutscher Died... He was a WONDERFUL doctor He will be missed

GREAT DOCTOR!! show details GREAT DOCTOR!!
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr.Deutscher is the best doctor EVER!!! He knows PAIN unlike these other doctors that has you in and out in less then 10 minutes and do not wish to know if you are having any additional problems. The wait may be long at times,but it is worth it! He has an Amazing staff. I will always recommend Dr.Deutscher.He is the BEST!!

dont pay attention to the rude comments show details dont pay attention to the rude comments
Aug 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient here for 2 years and have been taken care of with the utmost care for my well being.

UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF!! show details UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF!!
Apr 28th, 2011

I was recommended to Dr. Deutscher by a friend. Having thought that due to this recommendation that the experience would be a good one. Wow! Was I wrong. His staff was extremely rude and very disorganized. It was if they had no clue as to what they were doing. After waiting 3 hours to see the doctor and listening to other patients complain I was finally brought back the exam room. I then waited there for atleast a half an hour. The doctor was somewhat courteous but seemed a bit out of it. He did however give me a thorough exam and diagnosed my problems. I am due to go back for a follow up appointment in 2 weeks but I am hesitant due to the rudeness of his staff and the wait time. It is too bad that he doesnt realize the vital role the office staff plays in how patients rate the overall care given to them.

Unacceptable waiting time in waiting room 3hours?? show details Unacceptable waiting time in waiting room 3hours??
Apr 27th, 2010

I find it rude and unprofessional to have a patient sit and wait to be seen for 2-3 hours each and everytime. If unable to see your patient in a timely manner then there is a serious scheduling problem. Don't double book if you are going to make someone suffer in the waiting room for 3 hours. That is totally unprofessional and unethical. Of course you need to make money and see as many patients as possible but they should not have to pay the price.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Capable, diagnosed and treated the problem accurately. Would recommend to a friend.

by Very Happy Camper on Feb 20th, 2010

After seeing numerous Doctors with no satisfaction I was recommended to Dr. Deutscher by a friend. He is the first doctor that has given me an understanding of my condition and the severity of it. On my first visit I was given a 2 hour thorough exam at which time Dr. Deutscher explained everything to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone in alot of pain regardless of the wait time. His staff is great too . Well worth it people!!!

Avoid show details Avoid
Oct 6th, 2008

Pill pusher that will charge you $2 to write the script. Even worse is the office manager. Bad attitude. I'm surprised not to have seen him yet on the news for OD deaths. If you just want unlimited narcotics and be stoned out of life. He's your personal drug dealer. But, be ready sit for hours in waiting room.