inactive

Matthew C Deutscher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 18th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!
Dr.Deutscher is the best doctor EVER!!! He knows PAIN unlike these other doctors that has you in and out in less then 10 minutes and do not wish to know if you are having any additional problems. The wait may be long at times,but it is worth it! He has an Amazing staff. I will always recommend Dr.Deutscher.He is the BEST!!

August 3rd, 2011
dont pay attention to the rude comments
I have been a patient here for 2 years and have been taken care of with the utmost care for my well being.

April 28th, 2011
UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF!!
I was recommended to Dr. Deutscher by a friend. Having thought that due to this recommendation that the experience would be a good one. Wow! Was I wrong. His staff was extremely rude and very disorganized. It was if they had no clue as to what they were doing. After waiting 3 hours to see the doctor and listening to other patients complain I was finally brought back the exam room. I then waited there for atleast a half an hour. The doctor was somewhat courteous but seemed a bit out of it. He did however give me a thorough exam and diagnosed my problems. I am due to go back for a follow up appointment in 2 weeks but I am hesitant due to the rudeness of his staff and the wait time. It is too bad that he doesnt realize the vital role the office staff plays in how patients rate the overall care given to them.

April 27th, 2010
Unacceptable waiting time in waiting room 3hours??
I find it rude and unprofessional to have a patient sit and wait to be seen for 2-3 hours each and everytime. If unable to see your patient in a timely manner then there is a serious scheduling problem. Don't double book if you are going to make someone suffer in the waiting room for 3 hours. That is totally unprofessional and unethical. Of course you need to make money and see as many patients as possible but they should not have to pay the price.

February 23rd, 2010
Capable, diagnosed and treated the problem accurately. Would recommend to a friend.

February 20th, 2010
After seeing numerous Doctors with no satisfaction I was recommended to Dr. Deutscher by a friend. He is the first doctor that has given me an understanding of my condition and the severity of it. On my first visit I was given a 2 hour thorough exam at which time Dr. Deutscher explained everything to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone in alot of pain regardless of the wait time. His staff is great too . Well worth it people!!!