A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Diament:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Diament is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Diament, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diament graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Diament has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Alan Diament MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Diament practice?
- Dr. Matthew Diament has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Diament practices Diagnostic Radiology near Elmont, NY.
See Elmont Radiologists.