A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Dickson MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Dickson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.