A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Dickson MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Dickson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.