Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dietz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Dietz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dietz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.