Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dietz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Dietz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dietz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.