A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dilena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dilena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dilena, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilena graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dilena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Winthrop Hospital MA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Dilena MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Dilena practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dilena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Dilena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glen Head, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Glen Head Obstetricians & Gynecologists.