Dr. Matthew Dilena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Dilena?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

People rave about him I do not see why! I needed a new dr and on my friends advice I went to Dr. Dilena. I should have known this wasnt going to be good from the moment I made the appointment. HIs staff is so rude! He spent no time explaining things his breast exam is horrible its like he's afraid to find something. He whispers you cannot understand a thing he says. I felt rushed and would never go back to him. Since they already have my info I might go to Dr. Miller people seem to rave about him

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Switched to him in my 8th month of pregnancy. He is awesome. When he changed practices in 2007, I followed him to his new practice. I have seen his associates also. Everyone is so nice. I highly recommend this practice.

Best OBGYN

Posted on September 7th, 2016

By far the best OBGYN I've been to, he makes you comfortable and answers all your questions so efficiently. Never makes you feel rushed!

Don't bother

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Dr.Dilena never follows up his staff is obnoxious switched dr's was a waste of time seeing him

Horrible

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Only cares about pregnant patients. Never follows up doesn't return calls.

Great first impression!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

First time there and he took the time to get to know my medical history and made me feel super comfortable!!!

Not Thorough At All

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I needed a gyno -- and Dr. DiLena is not the one for me. His exam takes under 60 seconds. I had a lump and he couldn't feel it, because he didn't look for it. He is lazy when it comes to exams. His staff, on the other hand, is wonderful.

The best

Posted on May 5th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Dilena for over seven years and have found him to be compassionate, caring and informative. His staff is lovely and helpful. I recommend him to all my friends and family. He is the kind of doctor every woman needs while pregnant. The best doctor!

Best doctor ever!

Posted on September 8th, 2012

I have referred so many family and friends to him and everyone comes back saying the same thing... one of the nicest doctors they have ever been to. He has cared for me during both my pregnancies and he just makes you feel so comfortable and fully explains everything. The only depression I suffered after giving birth was not being able to see Dr Dilena every week, love him!

Amazing doctor!!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Dr. Dilena was recommended to me by my husband who works in the same hospital. As a new physician there, he asked several nurses their opinion of whom to use during my most recent pregnancy and Dr. Dilena rated number one. As a physician assistant I am well aware of what separates good doctors from the best doctors. It was no wonder why he came so highly recommended. Aside from his exceptional bedside manner, Dr. Dilena's knowledge and expertise in the field ranks superior among others in his field of medicine. During my most recent pregnancy, Dr. Dilena spent ample time with me during every visit. My husband was very impressed by the way he always kept his attention on me as his patient rather than shooting the breeze with my husband whom he works with. He also kept the safety of my unborn child and I as his first priority rather than giving into my attempts at possibly allowing me to deliver earlier than necessary. Dr. Dilena was an amazing practitioner during the course of my pregnancy and is on my list of most distinguished doctors.

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr. Dilena has been my doctor for over 14 years, and delivered both my sons. I am a high risk patient as I have several chronic conditions. I have always felt that I was in the best hands possible with him. I can not say enough about him! Caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable... A true gem in a doctor and as a person!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Excellent caring doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. I followed him from his previous practice, and have recommended him numerous times. A++++