A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Di Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Di Magno, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Magno graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Di Magno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Di Magno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans