A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Di Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Magno
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Di Magno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Di Magno, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Magno graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Di Magno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Di Magno MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Di Magno practice?
- Dr. Matthew Di Magno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Di Magno practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.