A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Di Magno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Di Magno, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Magno graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Di Magno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Di Magno MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Di Magno practice?
- Dr. Matthew Di Magno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Di Magno practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.