A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew DiVietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew DiVietro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiVietro
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DiVietro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DiVietro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L DiVietro DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. DiVietro practice?
- Dr. Matthew DiVietro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew DiVietro practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Boise, ID.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Pulmonologists.