Dr. Matthew Dobzyniak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Dobzyniak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Dobzyniak by my orthopedist for further evaluation on my hip issues including potential surgery. I was so disappointed as he was extremely condescending and completely indifferent from the moment he walked in the door. He informed me that my tests were normal and had no idea why I was referred to him. He said there was nothing he could do. When I asked him what my next steps were to be able to get back to functioning normally (example - exercising, walking, etc) without being in pain, he said there was nothing to be done. He stated that I should simply avoid doing anything that might cause me pain. My MRI indicated extreme bruising of my left femur and when I asked him what would have caused this he said he had no idea and no intention of pursuing. Basically, his recommendation was just to live with inactivity and pain at 25 years of age. I was astounded by his arrogance and complete lack of empathy. What a frustrating appointment! Customer experience certainly isn't a concept Dr. Dobzyniak comprehends.

May 24th, 2017

A caring and excellent Doctor! Almost unheard of these days!

He replaced my hip several years ago. He also offered an 'information class' for those considering the operation, and explained the procedure, passed around samples of the parts he uses to install, and fielded the many questions. He is thorough, courteous, informed and all that on top of being an excellent surgeion.. I visited another doctor as well, and that one sent an associate in to talk to me, then the Dr. came by and introduced himself, and encouraged me to ask any questions---to the assistant. Anyone too busy to talk to me is also obviously overworked, and I didn't care to be squuezed in among the horde of patients he must be already treating, so I went with Dr. Dobzyniak and lived happily ever after....:)

October 18th, 2016

Went in for a hip labrum repair and I learned that he never fixed the bone issue that caused it. Wokeup from surgery and learned that he had already gone home for the day. In worse shape now than before

September 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor, excellent hospital.

I was extremely impressed by his knowledge and manner, and after having hip surgery, am even more impressed. I was at St. Mary's and they were wonderful--and even the food wasn't too bad....Now Dr. "Dobbie" (as most non-Polish people refer to him) is my 'go to' doctor for recommendations for any other specialist I need to see.

June 17th, 2015

went to see Dr. Dobzniak for a second opinion on knee replacement. They have comprehensive forms aiding information collection. Dr. Dobzniak spent time listening to my concerns and goals and conducted an evaluation. His knowledge and experience resonated. Very impressive and I felt cared about.

October 16th, 2011

Dr. Dobzyniak is a very professional kind doctor. He is always very courteous and caring. His staff seem to enjoy working with him. My physical therapists were very happy with his surgery results.

June 8th, 2017