Dr. Matthew Dobzyniak MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Richmond, VA

May 24th, 2017
A caring and excellent Doctor! Almost unheard of these days!
He replaced my hip several years ago. He also offered an 'information class' for those considering the operation, and explained the procedure, passed around samples of the parts he uses to install, and fielded the many questions. He is thorough, courteous, informed and all that on top of being an excellent surgeion.. I visited another doctor as well, and that one sent an associate in to talk to me, then the Dr. came by and introduced himself, and encouraged me to ask any questions---to the assistant. Anyone too busy to talk to me is also obviously overworked, and I didn't care to be squuezed in among the horde of patients he must be already treating, so I went with Dr. Dobzyniak and lived happily ever after....:)

October 18th, 2016
Went in for a hip labrum repair and I learned that he never fixed the bone issue that caused it. Wokeup from surgery and learned that he had already gone home for the day. In worse shape now than before

September 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor, excellent hospital.
I was extremely impressed by his knowledge and manner, and after having hip surgery, am even more impressed. I was at St. Mary's and they were wonderful--and even the food wasn't too bad....Now Dr. "Dobbie" (as most non-Polish people refer to him) is my 'go to' doctor for recommendations for any other specialist I need to see.

June 16th, 2015
went to see Dr. Dobzniak for a second opinion on knee replacement. They have comprehensive forms aiding information collection. Dr. Dobzniak spent time listening to my concerns and goals and conducted an evaluation. His knowledge and experience resonated. Very impressive and I felt cared about.

October 16th, 2011
Dr. Dobzyniak is a very professional kind doctor. He is always very courteous and caring. His staff seem to enjoy working with him. My physical therapists were very happy with his surgery results.