A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall U S A F Med Ctr, Lackland Afb, Tx
- Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Dolan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Dolan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.