Overall Review

October 20th, 2015
Excellent doctor, highly recommend

July 7th, 2015
he told me never to contact him again and his partner Fruehan yelled at my mother ordering her top be nice almost or else

February 14th, 2015
The office is filthy, cluttered and claustrophobic

August 30th, 2012
My mom, dad and I have been seeing Dr. Dorman for 7 years now and he is not only a fantastic doctor, he has the best bedside manor I've seen. In 2010 he helped my mom battle sepsis and then liver failure, but it eventually claimed her. He was very active in trying to help her and getting specialists in to try and improve her condition. I'll always be grateful to him for that. He takes the time to fully listen to your problems and tries to save you money where he can if you are uninsured. If you live in Palm Coast/Bunnell and are looking for a primary care physician, he is your man.

February 8th, 2012
Wayne K
Dr. Dorman is very good. I trust him with any of my medical issues. My sons also go to him and think the world of him. Great guy and Doctor.

December 16th, 2011
1st Doctor visit in years
After a week of trying to fend off a cold I had to draw the line. Loss of sleep, congestion, coughing, etc. Dr Dorman was one of a few practicioners listed by BCBS FL, and I didn't have a primary care physician, so I went to see him on a day when he was see patients on a walk in basis at the Urgent Care facility.My complaint was that it was one hour and 15 mins before I finally saw him. Not acceptable, but maybe not entirely his fault. Clinic didn't seem that busy, and he did say he would take me on as a patient and promised not to allow such a delay to happen again. Time will tell.Seems pleasant, attentive, efficient and identified what I had, dispatched prescriptions directly to the pharmacy for my prompt pick-up, and suggested I call to make a future appointment with him on one of his regular days.

August 30th, 2011
Dr. Dorman is an incredible doctor!

June 17th, 2011
I trust my life in Dr Dormans hands-
Dr Dorman is so the most Genuine, trusting Physician- he is not one of those doctors who take personal calls/ texts during a visit-and he doesnt just spend 3 minutes with you and then "labels" you with a ton of illnesses, then sends you on your way with a bunch of scripts-Nope, thats not Dr. Dorman - He likes to get down to the problem and figure out the best solution to fix it! He is a smart man, that my family and I trust our lives with!

September 2nd, 2010
Dr. Dorman is a kind, gentle and caring. He listens to your concerns and needs and helps you the best way possible. He is the BEST doctor! (and very handsome)

March 18th, 2010
You are a amazing Doctor! You are so helpful, caring and have a positive attitude! Thank you.

June 14th, 2009
Very caring Dr.
I have only good things to say about Dr. Dorman. Very easy to talk to, really knows his business and makes very accurate diagnosis. Explains problens in laymans terms.

September 22nd, 2008
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr Matthew Dorman is a great doctor he is the best doctor i ever had he is very caring hes not only my doctor he is my friend and has a big heart he cares what happends to me Dr Matthew Dorman your The Greatest