A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Doughty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Doughty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Doughty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughty graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Doughty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Scott Doughty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Doughty practice?
- Dr. Matthew Doughty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Doughty practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Manistique, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.