Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Doughty
Dr. Matthew Doughty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marquette, MI, with other offices in Marquette, MI and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Doughty is affiliated with UP Health System Marquette, Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital and Marquette General Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Doughty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Matthew Doughty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.
Dr. Emily Godec
Marquette, MI 1.61 mi8
Dr. Mary Tobin-Anderson
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Marquette, MI 1.61 mi13
Dr. Ryan Curran
Family Medicine, Residency
Marquette, MI 1.61 mi