Dr. Matthew Doughty MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 12th, 2016
HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK
After hearing about this Dr that was opening at Holistic Clinic in Harvey, he was talked about in my life before I even knew him. Upon returning home from a winter in Florida my husband and I were going to Marguette for the day. I had heard where this Dr. office was and alittle about him before we left for Florida. He was on my mind all winter. Arriving Harvey area I told my husband to turn the car around and lets look for his clinic. With know trouble we found it. We parked and I said I going in to find out whats going on. Pryer to this day I have suffered a lifetime with Thyroid Hypo-disease and have gone to many Drs. in this area and other states. I was always told I was find and it was depression. Over the years all of the chronic conditions set into my body and life was hard. But No One could help. I always knew it was my Thyroid. When I walked into his office I knew I had found my answer. Jamie his Nutritionist greeted me with open arms, she was a wealth of information and all questions I asked she said yes we can help you. As tears started running down my cheeks I just knew I was in the right place. I made a appointmet and a week later I met Dr Doughty my husband and I were greeted by one of the most caring Drs. I had ever met in my life. After one hour of talking a plan was put together for me to get better. Blood test were drawn right there in his office which was easy and very comfortable. Jamie got together vitamins which I needed and Natural Thyroid. I left floating on air. In three days I was a new women. My energy came back, my muscle pain subsided, my brain fog went away and I was happy. It has been 7 months and we are still working toward my goal but its working and it took a along time to get this way so I will wait. My friends have noticed a difference in me, and my husband see the difference and of course me I got my life back at 66. Hopefully my story will find you and your life will be changed like mine was at the UP Holistic Clinic in Harvey Michigan.