A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Douglas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Douglas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lyle Douglas MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Matthew Douglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Douglas practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists.