inactive

Matthew W Doust MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 5th, 2016
review
I have had chronic pain for over 9 years at the time of meeting Dr. Doust. He seemed nice but gave me a whole 10 minutes of his time to learn about me and my concerns. After which I never saw him again for the following year, was pawned off to the staff nurses and lucky to get 10 minutes of their time for a $180 office visit. I hated going there! At their mercy and was given none.

August 16th, 2015
uncaring
After a procedure no one will help u off the exam table i had to struggle to find a way to get off the table and walk without assistance to the next room where u sit for 10 mins. In a recliner. My appt. Was the last and a nurse was talking to another male nurse telling him is she it the last come on i want to go home. He spoke like that infront of me then walked over to me took the blood pressure culf and oxygen culf out told me to go. I told him i was very dizzy he said u will be fine. He just wanted to go home and he wasnt even my nurse. He is very tall white male in 30. I didnt feel the staff and Dr. Doust cared at all about me and were only profit driven. I will not go back to this practice.

August 7th, 2015
Poor and rude customer service. Waited over an hour to see the Doctor. The nurse looked like he was high on meds. I was told to provide a urine sample and not told for what purpose. I just got billed for over a 1,000. 00 dollars. I would advise NOT to go to this clinic. They are NOT honest with their patients and will bill the highest amount without informing the patient what they are doing. I will never go back.

March 24th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Doust is a compassionate doctor who not only takes the time to listen to my concerns but he also helps me find the best possible treatments to manage my chronic neck and back pain. He and his staff are knowledgeable, courteous, and true professionals! When I arrive for my appointments I am warmly greeted by his staff and my wait time to be seen by the doctor is minimal. On the rare occasion that I have had an episode of severe pain, Dr. Doust's staff has gone out of their way to fit me in as quickly as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Doust and his staff!

January 9th, 2010
excellent bedside manner and great clinician