Dr. Matthew Dowell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Dowell?

December 19th, 2016

Lots of common sense

Dr. Dowell's advice is reasonable and straight forward.

September 29th, 2014

Wait and see

This doctor has a wait and see attitude for just about everything. Referred back to same physicians I told him didn't work out. Twice.

September 6th, 2012

The Extra Mile

I called Dr Dowell's office after they had closed but, Dr Dowell answered the phone and advised me to come on in. Dr Dowell diagnosed the problem and on his computer he scheduled me with a surgeon. Surgery went very well and all is great. Thanks for seeing me after your office had closed. Also, thanks for not charging for the office visit. Great doctor!

May 11th, 2012

Great Experience

After reading another review left for Dr. Dowell, I felt compelled to write about my own experience. After searching many years for a doctor who really understood my multiple conditions, I am positive that I have finally found him. He is very thorough and knowledgable. He altered my medication regimen and greatly improved my bloodsugars. I honestly believe that he has added years to my life! I have never felt rushed in any of my visits with him. I have several family members and friends who also use Dr. Dowell. They all have great things to say about him as well. His bedside manner is second to none. (And I've been to plenty of doctors!) I recommend him with NO reservations what so ever.

February 27th, 2012

Doctor Dowel is the kind of Doctor that doesn't care about his patients. He looks at you as a way to make his money and that's it. He is a poor problem solver and has no interest in a correct diagnosis if it means taking up too much of his time. He tried to diagnosis me with something even after I told him that I did NOT have the symptoms. It just seemed like he was trying to put a label on me quickly so he could be done with it. So sad that so many doctors today don't care about actually helping people.

July 14th, 2016