A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Duke practice?
Dr. Matthew Duke practices Family Medicine near Buckeye, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Buckeye Family Physicians.