Dr. Matthew Robert Dukehart MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dukehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dukehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dukehart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dukehart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dukehart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dukehart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Dukehart practice?
Dr. Matthew Dukehart practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ellington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Ellington Surgeons.