Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Dukehart
Dr. Matthew Dukehart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ellington, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dukehart is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital, Johnson Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT. Dr. Dukehart has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Dukehart has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Dukehart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellington, CT.
Dr. Constantinos Constantinou
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Vernon Rockville, CT 1.82 mi25
Dr. Tamil Anban
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Vernon Rockville, CT 1.96 mi46
Dr. Matthew Zadrowski
Vernon Rockville, CT 1.96 mi33