Dr. Matthew Duran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2009
I am very very pleased the service and diagnostic abilities of Dr. Matthew Duran. Not only does he have first class credentials, he also takes a very modern approach to treatment. It is obvious that he is very well read on the latest literature and more importantly appears to flexible in changing his treatment plans to reflex new advances and discoveries. At first he may come accross as a very fast doctor in his calls, but he also listens very fast and doesn't miss what the patient is saying It may sound cliche, but I do credit him in giving a chance to live a long life. His careful and educated explanation of the physiological relation to my cells, and why I "must" lose weight and exercise really put me on the right track. After 3 months and 30 lbs gone I have Dr. Durran myself to thank.

June 28th, 2009
Couple LOVE Dr. Matt Duran!
My husband and I moved to Fort Collins three years ago and needed a doctor. We decided to give Dr. Matt Duran a try and haven't been sorry. He is an extremely knowledgable, thorough doctor with an easy-going manner and a wonderful sense of humor. We both highly recommend Dr. Duran to any family.