A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dvorchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dvorchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dvorchak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorchak graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Dvorchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dvorchak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Dvorchak practice?
- Dr. Matthew Dvorchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Dvorchak practices Family Medicine near Hastings, PA.
See Hastings Family Physicians.