Dr. Matthew Varnell Dzurik MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dzurik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dzurik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dzurik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzurik graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dzurik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzurik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Dzurik practice?
Dr. Matthew Dzurik practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Waco, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Cardiologists.