A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Dzurik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Dzurik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Dzurik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzurik graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Dzurik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzurik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Dzurik practice?
Dr. Matthew Dzurik practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Waco, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.