A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Anderson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eric Anderson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Anderson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.