A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eric Anderson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Anderson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.