2.0

sdfkl;sdfkl; show details sdfkl;sdfkl;
by yopu jklsd on Oct 1st, 2013

You owe yawheh

You owe show details You owe
by joe on Aug 3rd, 2013

You owe a bunch of retarded feminists more money. Icall police on you and charge 50 million dollars because I love police, and big belmont mansion.

jklasdfkljljk show details jklasdfkljljk
by asjkljasdlkj on Jun 14th, 2013

matt bernstein sodomizes golden retrievers

paper shredder show details paper shredder
by paper shredder fully operational on Feb 10th, 2013

no chance of getting accurate medical records after he calls the cops on you for no reason. go work at guantanamo

Sep 19th, 2012

A solid doctor who is easy to talk to and provides good suggestions.

Destroyed evidence of malpractice show details Destroyed evidence of malpractice
May 14th, 2012

total scumbag height of of unethical intentional malpractice and malice.

Not my first choice as a Psychopharmacologist show details Not my first choice as a Psychopharmacologist
Jan 13th, 2012

I suffer from refractory major depression and have been treated by Dr. Bernstein only for a short time. Dr. Bernstein is polite and professional but not very inspirational. He never seems willing to push the envelope w/me, and I usually leave his office feeling discouraged and incurable. He is content to maintain the status quo in prescribing my medications. I would like my Psychopharmacologist to be more pro-active.

excellent physician show details excellent physician
Sep 9th, 2011

I have been nothing but impressed with Dr. Bernstein throughout his care of me. He returns phone calls promptly and personally, and treats me with respect in every encounter. His interventions have made all the difference in my life.

consistent malpractice show details consistent malpractice
Mar 12th, 2011

involved with intentional malpractice. avoid or report for sanctions.

you will take "abilify" show details you will take "abilify"
by j on Dec 5th, 2009

this guy told me that i must take abilify or i would be on his unit for 6 months. one dose of abilify's still kicking over 2 years later. i'm glad you wrote so many articles. why don't you try one on the illegal experiments you run on the innocent, the guilty, the depressed whoever? this guy has a horrible reputation everywhere for poisoning people.