A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cohen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew E Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cohen practices Gastroenterology near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Hamden, CT.
See Milford Gastroenterologists.