A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Levy, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Levy MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Levy practice?
- Dr. Matthew Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Levy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists and Scranton Endocrinologists.