A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mayfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mayfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mayfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Mayfield practice?
Dr. Matthew Mayfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatricians.