A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mayfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mayfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eugene Mayfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Mayfield practice?
- Dr. Matthew Mayfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Mayfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.