A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eugene Phillips MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Matthew Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.