Learn more about Dr. Matthew Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Powers, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from New York University.
Dr. Powers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew E Powers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Powers practice?
- Dr. Matthew Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Powers practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.