A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Powers, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from New York University.
Dr. Powers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew E Powers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Powers practice?
- Dr. Matthew Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Powers practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.